Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday creek 'splore

Conker and I headed to the creek today to gather some blackberries. They are ripening at a good clip now, but plenty of them are still just getting started. I think this is going to be a very good berry season.

Conker explored the creek as I gathered berries. This isn't his favorite activity, but he likes it better than taking a walk when it's "hot" out.Which is basically why we go down into the creek in the first place.

This log that Conker is under "guards" the creek on the other side of the tunnel we have to go through to get to the creekside berries. He paused here to study some kids who were splashing in the creek a ways ahead.

I gathered a few ounces shy of 2 pounds of blackberries. Not a bad haul for a little less than an hours worth of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment