I found Conker on the couch. He's not supposed to be on the couch. He thinks otherwise.
Conker got some chicken for breakfast (he eats raw chicken now!) along with all his supplements, an egg, and some beef liver. He'll get some pork later tonight.
We went for a short walk. Conker investigated some shrubbery.
He begged for cheese as I watched a documentary about salmon.
We played fetch-tug in the front yard. This is Conker's favorite toy game, other than KILL IT! KILL IT NOW!
In other news...
Last month I taught Juneau how to tug after reading The Culture Clash. Juneau had never played tug before, and now she thinks it is just as good as fetch! She's really strong too. My next goal is to teach Sasha to play tug... Eventually.





Conker on the couch is very cute, even if he's not supposed to be there. The rope toy, and playing fetch-and-shake-it-until-it's-dead, is one of Sparks' favorite games too. :)
ReplyDeleteI like how Conker's begging face is more like a demanding face. Like, "I am using my Jedi Shiba powers...You want to give me cheese, you want to give me cheese RIGHT NOW."
ReplyDelete