Here is Conker basking in the yard. I was reading a book.
I took Conker on a walk to the petshop. That collar he's wearing keeps breaking. I'm getting a new one soon.
On the way home, Conker found a large pinecone. He claimed it and destroyed it.
Conker has blown a good chunk of his coat. I brushed out what was loose, but he still has about half of it left in there somewhere. His knee has been flip-flopping between okay and meh. Looks like there may be some slight improvement going on.



Sun basking is Saya's favorite thing to do too. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pine cone picture. Saya loves picking up leaves she finds.
Oh man, Conker basks so much! It's really funny.
DeleteHe loves pinecones too. He doesn't usually carry stuff around, but he'll carry those.
Conker's been going on more traditional "walks" eh? In the second picture, the difference between his waist and shoulders/ribs is crazy. He looks diesel.
ReplyDeleteYeah. For a while there my Jeep's battery was dead, so I didn't drive anywhere. We got a new one, but I don't want to put gas in it (expensive) so I still haven't driven many places.
DeleteIn the mean time I've been working on toughening my feet on the sidewalks in preparation for barefoot hiking. I'll get out and go hiking soon though. Conker will be thrilled.
Yup! He's hulked out in the front with a little skinny scrawny waist and back end. I think eating rawfoods helped give him those shoulders.
Ohhhh barefoot hiking, cool! Gotta build up those hobbit feet.
Delete