There had to be at least 20 people. Stuff probably walked without getting paid for. It was insane.
Poor Conker got trapped in the back by the hoard and was looking around with a huge "Oh my GOD, get me OUT OF HERE!" expression on his face. Then he spotted an opening and rapidly booked it to the safety of the house.
Anywho...
After things calmed down, I brought Conker back out and he decided to bask on the porch.
He changed positions a few times and continued to bask. When he wasn't basking he was following people around as they browsed the crap we were trying to sell to them.
I got Conker to lay on a foldup table thing. It was pretty cute.
The Emperor is not amused...
I took a break from the yardsale to drive REALLY FAST over to a friend's house to walk her two dogs.*
I took Conker along with me.
We take this one long route that passes by a large field. There are often cows in it. The dogs all stared as we walked by.
The cows showed a small amount of interest. One even came up to the fence and sniffed at Conker and Lucky, then left to go eat some more grass with the other bovines.
The next day...
Conker did some more basking as we sold more crap to people.
The end.
*I was not actually going over 120 MPH. The speedometer on my Mom's Envoy doesn't work correctly. It lies. By a lot. It also needs an oil change.









Haven't done yard sale in long time.
ReplyDeleteBasking is fun thing Saya has been doing it I take her out while I do some things and she lays on the porch or grass to sun bath..
Warm weather= ticks though. :(
Is it already yard sale season?!?!?
ReplyDelete