Anywho...
February 2013
- Food: $11
- Gear: $13.50
- Supplements: $2.50
Food.
I bought several dozen eggs. Two 18 packs for $3, and 6 dozens for $3. The regular dozen eggs went on sale for $0.50 cents after I bought the sale priced ($1.50 each) 18 packs. Figures. Still got a good deal on all those eggs though! I also got some turkey misc, about $5 worth for $0.69 a pound.
Gear.
I got a treat pouch for $2, a collapsible bowl for $2, and a collar for $9.50.
Supplements.
Got some MSM for $2.50.
That's it for February!
I'm jealous of that low total! Did you buy MSM powder, or pills?
ReplyDeletePowder in capsules. I found some at Grocery Outlet for really cheap and decided to try it out, see if it helped or not. If so, I'll go back and buy more. If not, It was cheap, not like I spent a ton of money on it.
Delete