Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

What I've been up to lately


20 aluminum bracelets, various colors.

Half Persian 4-in-1 chains, various metals.

Titanium wallet chain. This is actually about 5 years old.

Black stainless 200 (+4) ring 21" chain. I currently use it as an extra-long keyfob.

Aluminum 21" chain.

Combo stainless 21" chain.

Stainless "semi-permanent" cuff. This one is also really old.

Stainless tag collar. Not to be used with a leash.

This is a long-time hobby of mine. I have a stainless steel steering wheel cover made out of chainmaille, and a shirt-in-progress that I'll finish eventually. I make stuff every now and then, and sell something when someone asks about it. Right now it's basically the only crafty thing I've got motivation to do.

3 comments:

  1. These ARE pretty sweet! Especially when you lay 'em out all like this... I was just catching bits and pieces elsewhere.

    You've thought about opening up an online storefront, yes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eventually, once I get enough good pictures of what I can do and figure out some baseline prices. Currently I just sell what I might be wearing out and about to folks who want to buy it (except that titanium chain, that's never for sale) or when somebody spots a picture someplace and decides they want a similar item and asks me about it.

      Delete