Conker has a definite preference for larger rope toys. I think he feels like he can shake and kill them better than the shorter ones. He also prefers they be softer and more flexible rather than stiff.
And since it was such a nice day...
Naturally, we go hiking.
Despite the warmer temperatures, it still gets kinda cold at night, and there is still snow on the mountains.
Conker ass-picture. I actually really like this one...
Obligatory bench.
Since spring is right around the corner, I figured I'd take some pictures of the plants that are popping up at Cathedral Hills.
This one is always there, actually, but still worthy of a picture.









Ha. I have so many Lobo ass pictures. Spitz tail = lots of anus shots.
ReplyDeleteI like how the trees are so sinewy down there. Reminds me a bit of "The Nightmare Before Christmas".
I love the second shot of Conker way ahead on the path. I rarely get pics of Lobo like that. The second I stop, he turns around like "What? Why are you stopping? WTF?"
Love the pictures of the flowers. My flowers in the garden are starting to come up.
ReplyDelete