Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

M-15

Since nothing else of immediate interest is going on, here's a boring soundless video of Conker eating some turkey misc. For some reason Windows 7 thinks I don't need sound in my videos.

Yumm yumm. This is from a short while ago.



Anywho...

Juneau and Sasha found and rolled in some cat piss in the front yard today. So I take them into the backyard and wash them with some lovely smelling handmade lavender soap. As soon as the wash is over and I set her loose, Juneau takes off for the nearest patch of dirt and ROLLS IN THE DIRT. Then, she runs through the brush and COLLECTS A BUNCH OF LEAVES. Then, goes and JUMPS INTO THE POOL. And does it ALL. OVER. AGAIN.
WTF dog...
At least she had fun whole she was doing it.

2 comments:

  1. Bella does same thing after bath she has run all over and rolls in grass or rubs on bushes too. All my past dogs did that after baths.

    Saya after bath ritual she just runs around and if I still need towel and have the towel out she will dig into the towel.

    If the towel is old I'll move the towel around She'll bite it and tug on it.

    I'm glad he is enjoying the turkey stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete