I found a meat mincer at a yard sale for $5. Bought it on a whim. Yes, it can grind chicken bones!
I minced some pork, chicken Q's, and beef liver, then added a dash of
clams and mixed it together. I separated it into six portions. I did not want to put too many ingredients
into the mix lest The Emperor decide he not like one particular
item and refuses the whole lot because of it.
I finished it off with an egg and Conker's usual supplements, gave it a final stir, and served.
It was a hit! He finished the whole serving in one sitting, under five minutes.
We'll see how the mince mix does over the next few days. Conker's refusal rate is around the third day, and if he makes it past six days without refusing to eat, I'll make up a larger batch with more ingredients and give that a run.
wow! five dollar for a mincer is a really great deal! Glad His Royal Highness love the minced food ;)
ReplyDeleteNice deal.
ReplyDeleteHope Conker stays liking the mix.
That is a great deal! Share more "recipes"
ReplyDeleteI will when I mix them up!
Delete