Yes, Conker and I attended. I actually lent Conker out (again) to an Irish lady and her grandson, while I handled Juneau (who was a buttface about pulling and trying to eat the smallest dogs) and Sasha. You can see me briefly in the video. I'm the only one wearing a baja and fedora.
The lady in the video is my next-door neighbor. I do stuff for her sometimes.
Anywho...
Conker and I went on a short 3 mile hike today.
It started out sunny, then partly cloudy, and ended as cloudy. Gotta love Oregon's weather.
The flowers are still coming up. There were large patches of these red ones, and purple flowers too. But it's still pretty brown out there, so spring isn't quite here yet. You know spring is in full swing when everything is uber green.



Lovely flowers. Some of mine are coming up luckily just leaves no flower as there is snow on the ground.
ReplyDeletePretty neat thing with the dog walk always nice to help someone out.