Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

His name is Indie

Unfortunately, he is not mine.

And he makes funny faces while scratching.

Indie is my neighbor's new Siberian Husky Puppy.  He was born on the fourth of July, and is named Independence, or Indie for short.  He is the most chill puppy I have ever met.  I ran into his owners, and Pepper, on a walk and while Pepper was whining and snorting like normal, Indie just lay on the grass and watched Conker make nasty faces at him.  He didn't even care, that's how chill he is.

I am currently watching Indie (at the neighbor's house) and man, I love puppy fluff!  Indie is so soft and squishy, I love holding him and thankfully he doesn't object.  He likes to follow people around and isn't shy at all.  Funny thing too.  He's something between 9-10 weeks old and is as big as Conker was when I got him, and Conker was four months old!
His owners are kinda wondering how big he'll be, since his father was supposedly 70 pounds?  Too big for a Husky according to the standard.  But they met another Husky on a walk who barely tops out at 30 so who knows, but I have a feeling that Indie will be on the larger side rather than smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment