Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sasha passed the CGC!

Yay Sasha woo...

She did very well during the entire thing and only "messed up" during the dog meet n' greet thing.  She tried to sniff the other dog but I caught her quick enough that it didn't count against her. 
I'm going to be sending her paperwork into the AKC to get a certificate thingy to stick on the wall or something.


In other news...

There were some neat dogs at the event today.  Afghan Hounds, at least five were there.  I also saw a Rhodesian Ridgeback, a Hungarian Kuvasz, Irish Setters, Dobermans, Shelties, some loud and obnoxious Puli, many many Corgi's (one had long hair!) several GSD's, many mutts, some Chi's, Pugs, a ton of Poodle-oodle-whatevers... It was pretty neat.  Nothing outstanding was there but it was fun to see the different types of dogs in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment