I have apparently exceeded my photobucket bandwidth. Since I'm cheap and will not pay for such services, I guess the blog will be lacking photos for the rest of this month.
Sorry about that.
Edit: Just figured out why my pictures aren't showing up... I wasn't paying attention while uploading photos and went over by one on my limit. Oops! I guess they punish you for doing that by taking away viewing capabilities of your pictures for the rest of the month.
But your blog is so picture-heavy, and that doesn't seem like it's going to change anytime soon. Maybe it's worth paying for a photo hosting service?
ReplyDeleteOr dogs blogspot give you some space to upload photos?
Yeah, it is pretty picture heavy. I'd pay for a Flickr account but I don't have the moolah to do that right now. I'm probably going to switch a lot of them over to Flickr anyways, even though nobody but me will be able to see any older than the last 200 uploaded. I think they can still be linked to though, just not seen on the photostream thing? I'm still looking into that.
ReplyDeleteThe blog is able to host pictures but for some reason I've never really liked the way it works.
I previously ran into the same issue but if you try to upgrade your account and click 'back' on your browser, a notification will pop up saying you can have a pro account for free for a year. The catch: you have to sign up for an affiliate website. You can sign up for Netflix with the free 1 month trial, then just cancel it right away. Pro photobucket account for $0! ...maybe just 15 minutes of your time.
ReplyDeleteI ran out of space in my flickr account, so i created another one under a different email..lol, then I ran out of space there. Now I upload all the pics to facebook and link from there.
ReplyDelete