Ingredients:
Dehydrated white fish (line-caught Haddock, wild Whiting), sweet potatoes, eggs, organic coconut, alfalfa, apples, green beans, parsley, cabbage, bananas, wild Salmon, cranberries, garlic, rosemary, tricalcium phosphate, choline chloride, zinc amino acid chelate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, potassium iodide, potassium chloride, iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate.
Guaranteed Analysis:
Protein, 35% min
Fat, 8.4% min
Fiber, 5.8% min
Moisture, 8.4% max
| Zeal is actually much yellower than this. |
And like he did with the Keen, Conker was strutting around and savaging the Girls' faces while it was re-hydrating on the counter. When asked to sit, he craned his neck around backwards and watched me as I carried his bowl over to his "doggy diner" that is made out of a shoebox.
All the dogs loved Zeal. Sasha finished first, then Conker and last was Juneau who cleaned everyone's bowls for them. With how much of a hit this Honest Kitchen stuff is with the dogs, I really might have to pick up a box if I ever spot one, or order one online. Only problems is, Zeal is the most expensive formula, but Conker liked Keen enough (cheapest) that I'll probably go with that one first.
Yay, glad it was a hit! Thinking back, I'm not sure if I really did include enough for a full meal for all three dogs, but I wanted to stay under the 13-ounce rule so I didn't have to take the package to the crowded post office. ;)
ReplyDeleteThe price was a shocker for me, too. I would never have taken the plunge and picked up a box of Zeal if it weren't for the buy 1 get 1 free deal that I scored. But now that I have, and I see how much the Bows love it, I am much more inclined to throw down on a full-price box sometime.
They also really like Embark, which is the other formula we've tried. I have a review slated for one of their supplements too, but that'll take some time. Overall I think they're a good company with a firm foundation in ethical business practices, quality control and customer service... but you pay for it!
Sounds yummy! I'd love to go camping so this would come in handy. Coarse feeding Saya just a can of mackerel is a meal for her.
ReplyDeleteThis would come in handy if I go somewhere where they don't have a fridge or something.
Thanks for the review. :)
buy it in bulk keeps for a long time good trail food as well. otherwise it just cost to much
ReplyDelete