So, it rained last night. Dunno when but everything was wet when I woke up. Odd, since rain wasn't in the forecast. It's also like, 70 degrees right now. It should be about 78.
The dogs all got some yummy stuff today.
The Girls got some hunks of turkey back, chicken liver and egg. Conker got a chicken leg, hearts, egg, beef liver, sardines, etc...
Juneau took her time eating her share. She would grab a chunk and if it were too big she'd carry it to the grass and eat it over there then come back for more.
Sasha horked hers down and made a mess.
When the Girls were done I put them inside and brought the dumbass out. He did a lot of this.
He ate everything except that damn chicken leg. He would just lick it, so I held it for him, which I hate doing. Lick lick lick, nibble, lick, nibble some more... I get agitated when he does this so I sat out there waiting for him to eat the damn thing for about 10 minutes before I dropped it on the ground and called Juneau out. Conker was not happy, but didn't attempt to take the leg before Juneau got there, which he does with things he wants, so he mustn't have wanted it if he let her take it.
Conker later got a turkey tail which he did eat, out of the bowl, without me holding it for him like a freaking baby.
Sasha has her last CGC class in the park later today. The event where the CGC testing is on Saturday, and hopefully she's ready to take it. I hope she passes, that would be a neat addition to reaching the weight goal I set for her back in... whenever I started her diet.
Looks like yummy meal.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with Sasha's CGC. :)
lol ... that's really cute. conker is the king
ReplyDelete