Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

I am finally officially an Oregonian!

Heh, it's taken me a good while but I finally got around to collecting the necessary paperwork for getting an Oregon license and titling and registering the Jeep in Oregon. 
Funny thing is that when I got my Arizona license some years ago my hair was about two and a half feet long.  Now it's only an inch.

Anyways...

We went to Cathedral Hills yesterday.  I meant to go to Dollar Hill but there was a ton of fog everywhere so I decided that Cathedral Hills would be much more fun.  Well, we get there and there's no fog on the trails!  So that was a huge disappointment, but GP was still quite shrouded.

So much so that GP was not visible from Cathedral Hills.
Conker sported a white bandanna instead of his usual orange one.  I dunno why I picked the white one, but I did, and while I much prefer the orange one the white one didn't look too bad.

Note the nearly completely white fog-filled background.

No comments:

Post a Comment