| Beef rib is wrapped in plastic. |
We went to Cathedral Hills today. Nothing much happened but I finally got a goodish picture of Conker's recent behavioral adjustment.
| Marking |
Oh yeah, and I found a tick on Conker today. A tick! I was... ticked off... when I spotted it under his neck and realized that it wasn't a piece of dirt It hadn't even gotten through his fur yet or bit him, and it was a little tick, but it was a tick nonetheless. I think it was a Deer Tick.
Conker didn't like me grabbing him every time he went near some grass or brush on the side of the trail and searching for another tick. He got searched real good when we got to the car and again when we got home. I didn't find another one, but he'll probably get looked over again pretty soon just to be sure.
Ticks. gotta love their tenacity.
ReplyDeletewe found one on kiba last week. its unseasonably warm I guess, keeps them mobile.
I hate ticks too they're really bad where I live. :\
ReplyDeleteSaya is used to the manhandling after the walk though she gets it everyday twice a day..
Conker's meal looks yummy! Saya hasn't had a beef rib before maybe I'll buy some once there's room in the freezer it's jammed pack with meat and things for people..
That's the first time Conker's gotten a "full size" beef rib. The others he's had have been about half that size. That thing was bigger than his head, and while he didn't get much bone off it, it still had enough meat to almost count as a full meal by itself!
ReplyDelete