Fall has reared it's ugly head with nasty nasty cold weather. It rained near-constantly yesterday, is still wet today, and hasn't gotten over 50 degrees in several days. The house is freezing, but at least Conker is enjoying the change. At the dog park a couple days ago he was going nuts and all the regulars were wondering if I gave him some speed or something. No, it's just cold is all. Conker turns on Psycho Mode when it's 50 or below out.
Anyways, the dogs all got raw stuff today, dunno if they'll get some on Sunday or not. I got sick of the acumilating turkey backs in my freezer box so I thawed some out for the Girls last night and added in a couple extras.
Turkey backs, turkey liver, chicken gizzard, heart and egg, a bit of canned clams and oysters for the Girls and a bone-in chicken breast with gizzard, heart, beef liver and canned oysters and clams for Conker.
One of these days I need to quit talking about it and get a video of Conker's freak-out moment when I am preparing the food and carrying the bowls outside. It's kinda funny since he barks and whines and attack the Girls, who let him, and barks and whines some more and struts around all insane-like.
Am I the only who HATES the automatic label thing in blogger? I fucking hate it, fucking hate. I want to type "food" but it puts "dog food" in there for me, which is what I DON'T want, so I correct it, and it puts fucking dog food in there again! Fucking piece of shit.
Your dogs are eating really well... better than me!
ReplyDelete