Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Today is... as usual... boring.

My "goal" for today is to attempt to get Conker to quit harassing the neighbor's dogs.  You know that dog who is always barking at your dogs, who won't shut up when told, who always seems to be out when your dogs are out?  Yeah, that's Conker right now.  And he's really begun to piss me off.

In other news...

Conker finished off the rest of the Zeal we were sent.  I re-hydrated it with mackerel juice and added in about 1/4 of the can to round it out a bit.  Conker loved this, and wanted more, but sadly there isn't.  And for the first time ever he wasn't trying to rip the girls' faces off while I was preparing it.  He sat in the doorway to my room almost the entire time and only ventured out when I dropped the can of mackerel on the floor.

The current forecast is for partly to mostly sunny tomorrow, with Tuesday being partly cloudy but warmer, Wednesday being the warmest and Thursday something like Tuesday.  If that forecast changes tomorrow and predicts more rain, I will hike tomorrow.  If not?  I'll hike on Tuesday and Thursday (the usual days).


Also, who else thinks daylight savings time is totally stupid?

No comments:

Post a Comment