Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sasha sits funny

Sasha is hard to take pictures of because my camera sucks, she's black, and she's camera shy.  She has the best puppy-eyes face ever but that is near impossible to capture.  This is the pre puppy-eyes face.

Sasha has a Hilter 'stache.
She always sits like that and always has.  I've looked into it before and asked vets about it and they have said it's nothing to worry about.  They are either telling the truth or don't know crap about canine structure.  She has also never showed any signs of Hip Dysplasia and ever since I got her to loose those unnecessary 20 pounds, she has gotten more active.

When I can get some better pictures I'm going to do another write-up on Sasha's weight and teeth.

3 comments:

  1. Bowdu sits like that too. Always has...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my kids were little, we had a dog that looked just like Sasha, but his name was Bear. I have a photo of him looking almost exactly like this. Conker, is a beautiful Shiba.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sasha is a pretty great dog, especially for kids. You can lay allover her, she loves everyone, doesn't chase things... (Looking at you, Juneau and Conker) and while she does have a "generic" dog look, I doubt we'll ever get another one like her.

    ReplyDelete