Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Rain Hike

We went hiking in the rain today.  It was more fun that I thought it would be. 

We'd already gone on our standard 2 mile walk with a stop at MPM on the way home, but I figured that since tomorrow is supposed to be 38 degrees that we'd hike today.  It was raining when we got there but after a couple minutes Conker was ignoring it and being his normal obnoxious self.

This picture would have been better if Conker's face wasn't blurry.
We did something like 5 miles or so and surprisingly Conker is OUT right now.  Normally he putters around for a while and harasses Indy  before he sacks out after a hike.  I guess today he burnt off all his energy stepping off the trail into the burr grass and getting burrs stuck allover his stupid fur then running off when I yelled at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment