Conker the Shiba Inu will be visiting the southwest this upcoming holiday season! I would love to get together with any Phoenix area Shibas and their owners, if time allows, sometime this December. I don't yet have definite dates as to when we'll be there but I do know we're going and that it'll probably be sometime after the 17th (kids gotta get out of school) and we'll be coming back to Oregon around new years eve. We will most likely be staying in Buckeye with the Grandparents (haha so far from the actual city) but I've got a sister in Central Phoenix right across the street from Indian School Park and wouldn't mind driving there or a bit farther to have a mini Shiba-meet at a favorite dog park.
Anyways, let me know if any of you are interested in meeting us! I should be getting definite dates sometime soon and will post them when I know what they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment