 |
| Hot Spot? |
I have no idea what that is. I think it's a hot spot. I don't think it's an insect bite or sting, but I could be wrong. (I don't think it's a bug thing since while we were out yesterday it was super wet, so no bugs, and there aren't stinging bugs in this house. Normally...) It popped up like, instantly. I sometimes catch Conker licking that foot so that's what made me think it's a lick-hot spot-thing.
Anyways...
Today Conker got:
 |
| A bowl of meat! |
Not too much today. Some canned mackerel, a turkey gizzard, beef liver, chicken heart and canned mollusks. Also got his regular salmon oil and vitamin e.
In other news...
It's raining like, super right now. It doesn't normally rain this hard, which is cool but not at the same time. I want to go out and goof off in it but it's also about 45 degrees out so that's not gonna happen.
Also, yesterday after our hike we stopped at Mini Pet Mart and were given a free bully stick! The employees like Conker enough to give him a $4 item for free, even though he's afraid of them and would rather they bugger off than try to give him something nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment