I am so bad at following up with this statement: "I am going to try to make this month a raw-only month"
So far this month I have bought:
Several pounds of chicken backs
Several pounds of beef heart
A bit of turkey (and bits!)
Many cans of canned sealife (seadead?)
AND
A bag of Fromm kibble.
Wait, Fromm? Aren't I trying one of those out right now? Well, yes, I am. But when I went in Medford recently the petshop had Fromm's Four-Star Beef Frittata Veg in stock, and since I can't find that here in GP, I bought it. For $13.
I'm going back to Medford on Monday for a reason that will not be disclosed yet (maybe on Monday), and will be stopping at Winco again, and probably that petshop to get some tripe if they have it in stock. I've never tried it before and am curious as to what Conker would do when presented with it.
Which will make the "raw-only" month cost a lot since I don't really normally buy that much foodstuffs in a relatively short span of time. And, due to the bag of Fromm, it's not a raw-only month anymore. And for the heck of it, I might buy a bag of EVO too, since they are currently on sale for $17 instead of $20.
Which would make the food bill this month quite astronomical. But I wouldn't have to buy anything else for a long long time. Since I'd have so much dog food laying around, taking up space.
No comments:
Post a Comment