Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Well, I didn't exactly splurge like I thought I was going to while in Medford. I suddenly got really conscious about the $20 bill in my wallet (I also had a $10) and didn't really want to spend or break it, so I kept my purchase under $10. I know I'll spend it sooner or later, though. There is always something Conker-related that needs purchasing.

I bought a tube of green tripe, and some venison liver for about $7.75. Not too bad, especially since I can't get either here in GP.  The checkout guy gave me two samples each of the turkey, beef, and veggie mix Sojos foods and one of a kibble called PureVita that I've never heard of before.
I did pop into Winco to look around but nothing really caught my eye this time.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy.

    Saya has had deer live got it from a farmer's market in Madison WI who raises deer. They only had one bag so couldn't get another.. Saya loves liver so she ate it up.

    Tripe is yummy too according to Saya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sakura is actually on grain-free pure vita, she loves it! The Grain free bison and the grain free salmon are also both poultry free!

    (This is Adonia from the forums)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to hear! I might look a bit further into these, maybe pick up a bag for an actual trail next time I go to Medford.

      When I first read your comment, I was in the blogger interface and I couldn't see the part where you mentioned your forum name. I was like "WHO IS THIS PERON?!?!"

      Delete