Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Money spent in May

Wow, it's June already! The year is half over! That's crazy. You can see the writeup for April here.

This month was a food n' treats only month. I didn't spend too much, but due to a kibble purchase that drove the total up a bit higher than what it had been if I'd only bought a bag of chicken like I wanted to. But Conker being Conker, who is in a picky state right now, wouldn't allow that, so I had to buy the commercial food instead. Oh well.


May 2012

  • Food: $23.75
  • Treats/Chews: $10
Total:  $33.75

May was a lot less than the cost of April, which is nice.


Food.
Lets see here. I bought some lamb organs at a farmer's market in Washington for about $7.50, and a bag of kibble for $16.25. That covers the food.

Treats/Chews.
I also got a bunch of treats at the GP farmer's market for $5 and some at MPM for $5 so that accounts for that part of the cost.

Not much at all, really, but if I'd bought the chicken instead of kibble it would have been $10 less. Thanks for being a jerk, Conker.
After this bag of kibble is gone I'm going to make Conker suck it up and eat his food. I'm going to try to make it a raw-only month to see what the cost of one of those is compared to a kibble month, or something like that.

1 comment:

  1. I track my expenses as well. I need to do a better job of breaking it down it categories, though.

    ReplyDelete