So it gets bonus points for that.
| Slightly edited cellular phone picture |
The kibbles were quite small and relatively uniform with some variance. That's fine for Conker though, he chews kibble pretty well.
I did not try out any of the canned varieties.
I really liked this kibble. I didn't think I would due to it's lower protien content, but Conker did pretty okay on it for me not to care much about that. Normally he does not do so good on foods with carbs that make up more than 20% of the energy. This one must be an exception.
Conker digested it quite well with no assistance from pre or probiotics, which is always a good thing. And it's relatively inexpensive for a higher-quality food. Though I don't really like to, I might include the Fromm kibbles in Conker's food rotation if it turns out to be financially feasible.

No comments:
Post a Comment