Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Obligatory pick-nick table pictures

I have a trend. It is to post pictures of Conker sitting on a pick-nick table/bench, usually the one located in the crossroads at Cathedral Hills. When did this start? Probably the first time I ever went there, but the first ever pick-nick bench picture was at the dog park.

I can't remember who's idea it was. Probably Conker's. (Dog park)

Conker seems to like to pose for pictures, he does it frequently, and being on a table makes it better for some reason. (Dog park)

 After the first few times, he started jumping up on tables on his own. (Limpy Creek)

 Dumbass. (Cathedral Hills)

 I think this is around the time when it began to become a "thing". (Cathedral Hills)

 One year anniversary of owning Conker. (Cathedral Hills)

 Some of them are not so great. (Cathedral Hills)

 Even Sasha has joined in on the fun. (Cathedral Hills)

 Pick-nick bench in the snow is way cool. (Cathedral Hills)

A couple shots, that I don't think ever made it onto the blog, feature Conker on an actual bench. (Cathedral Hills)

(Cathedral Hills)

But for the most part, they are Obligatory pick-nick table pictures. (Cathedral Hills)

I gotta have more cowbell!
Occasionally, every once in a blue moon, my cellular phone can take a decent picture. (Limpy Creek)

No comments:

Post a Comment