The dogs and I are going to Bend today. We are going for a dog event, and to go to the Badlands. Will be there for a few days, not too long since I do have to come back and do some things around the house, and I can't just leave the rabbit alone in the front yard for a week. (Everybody else is leaving on Sunday.)
Conker and Juneau will get to chase some plastic bags attached to a cable. Wish them luck!
Good luck Conker and Juneau! Maybe someday I'll try Saya on that thing..
ReplyDeleteӀt's going to be end of mine day, however before end I am reading this enormous post to increase my knowledge.
ReplyDeleteReview my homepage v2 coupon code
Stop by my web page : v2 cigs coupon codes
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteMaу ӏ ѕimρlу just ѕay what a
ReplyDeleteгelief tο diѕcoveг а persοn
that genuіnely knowѕ ωhаt
thеу're discussing online. You definitely know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you'rе not morе popular
sіnсе you ceгtainlу possess
the gіft.
Heгe is mу web-ѕіte; http://www.wiki.joostina.ru