Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Guess what?

I'm really excited about this.

I have a digital camera.  A WORKING digital camera. It's at least 6 years old. It's an Olympus FE-190. It's been "broken" for at least 4 years. I fixed it with a screwdriver. There was sand in the lens mechanism.
It takes better pictures than the Fuji. (Which is still MIA)  I don't have the photoshop the shit out of the pictures to make them barely presentable like I did with the Fuji and my cellular phone pictures.
Unfortunately, the 1gb card I have for it doesn't work. I am stuck with a 256mb card. I can only take 59 "super high quality" pictures. More if I bump the quality down. (Like I'm going to do that.)

Not "super high quality" Just "high quality"
I have a digital camera. A working digital camera. I don't have to use my cellular phone anymore.
I am happy.  For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment