Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Last night, I had not one, but two visitors in the trailer.
Conker is getting better about the Girls being in "his" trailer. Today there was not any warmaking but there was loud protest. Conker stood behind Juneau and whined at me for about 20 minutes before he rediscovered his penguin and lay claim to it.

Sexy manleg
The Derp Dog stayed on the floor. I tried to get her to jump onto the couch, but she kept ending up in my lap, and every time I shoved her over, she flopped off the couch and back to the floor.

Juneau understands what is allowed while she's in the trailer. What she doesn't know is that the corner is my spot, not hers. She always settles into the corner before I can tell her not to. So I have to move her, and she gives me the worst pityface ever when I do that.
She's not pityfacing in the picture, rather, she had just gotten a good buttrub and was quite happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment