July I didn't spend too much. I avoided going to the grocery and didn't buy anything from Winco when I went o Meford. I did end up with some more kibble, but that's because they were on sale.
So, here goes the month of July.
July 2012
- Food: $34.50
- Treats/Chews: $5.00
A nice cut back compared to last month.
Food.
I bought a 15 pound bag of Innova Red Meat for $19.50. Innova is having a formula/packaging chance, so the stuff in stock at Petco was on super sale. I bought a 4 pound bag of Halo Lamb kibble for $12 while in Medford. I got some miscellaneous turkey bits for about $3 as well.
I also bought a large bag of Before Grain Chicken for about $39 but that was for the Girls, so it's not included in the official total.
Treats/Chews.
I bought $5 worth of trachea chews from the farmer's market.
And that's it for the month of July.
No comments:
Post a Comment