Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Steak

Steak is apparently good. Conker showed interest in MY steak, my marinated, grilled, very rare steak. So he helped himself to a piece. Swallowed it in about a half second before I knew what he was doing. Well, I guess that's alright, since he's eating something. So I gave him another piece. Similar reaction. Conker probably ate about 6-8 ounces of steak, which is about how much meat he'd normally be getting per day.  This is good! But I don't want him eating MY steak. My marinated, grilled, very rare steak. That's mine dammit.

I'll try giving him some unmarinated, ungrilled, very very rare steak tomorrow. If he don't eat it, then I lightly grill it. Still won't eat it? Tough shit. I ain't teriyaki marinating a steak for him. There's like, way too much sodium in that stuff for him. I might try making a marinade with like, olive oil and some type of vinegar, but only if he won't eat the steak raw or lightly grilled.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment