Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

ORANGE

Conker is currently eating a chicken-based food and has yet to show any signs of irritation! He ate a food that contained chicken meal while in Alaska and also didn't develop any of the stuff he has in the past when he's eaten a chicken-based/inclusive food, so I am wondering what the deal is with that.


Anywho, Ruff Wear, my favorite dog gear company, has come out with some spiffy new stuff!
First off, they have updated the Approach Pack. While I don't think this newer version looks as cool as the older one, it now comes in... ORANGE.
This means that a lot of online companies are clearanceing the now outdated style pack. I am torn between paying full-price for an ORANGE pack, my favorite color and "Conker's color", or going with a discounted older-model green one instead. Or not getting either and just waiting until I can find an ORANGE pack in the correct size on sale...

They also reintroduced the Chain Reaction collar they had out a few years ago. I like this collar, a lot, and guess what? Yes, it comes in ORANGE too! I've seen the old one a few times on the web but never at a good enough price to buy. So now I get to wait until I spot one of these on sale to buy as well.
The Top Rope collar has been updated too and also comes in ORANGE.

Their new Slackline leash is pretty cool too. (Yes, it comes in ORANGE as well.) But I am really not into padded-grip leashes, which all of Ruff wear's newer leashes appear to be. I've got a black padded-grip leash that I sometimes walk one of the Girls with and I really do not like it very much. So unless I can find one of these leashes for a really good price, I probably won't be getting one.

Aaargh why does Ruff wear's stuff have to cost so much! I love their gear, it's so awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment