Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Some Foods

The girls are back on Diamond Naturals, but will be getting the meat I got for free from a craigslist ad as a topper/side dish.

Today was one cup kibble and a hunk of steak. Conker got 1/2 cup kibble, an egg, half a turkey neck, and some ground beef balls with his fish oil, glucosamine/chondroitin, and MSM supplements hidden inside. He gets those three things twice a day.
He does not eat eggshells, but loves the membrane from inside, so I pull it out for him. Eggshell membranes are supposedly good for joints, but I do not know if they actually do anything or it it's just hype. I have yet to see a credible study on them.

Conker has gone back to liking food again. He ate a turkey leg the other day, loves his turkey necks like before, and scarfs down his ground beef without hesitation. I am thinking that the kibble he was previously eating gave him an upset stomach, or something along that line.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Saya isn't fond of eggshells either, but will eat the membrane if I put it in.

    I'm glad he is liking the turkey. Saya thinks turkey is best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete