Other people keep using my Jeep when I want to, so I haven't gone on many hikes recently.
Today I took all three dogs with me. Juneau and Sasha wore packs.
Juneau did a lot better than she normally does. She wasn't as spaztastic this time around. (But the camera was.)
Since my Jeep was occupied until after 3:30, the sun set and it got dark while we were still on the trails. Conker (white) and Sasha (blue) wore lights, but Juneau broke hers somehow so she didn't have one. I had her stay beside or behind me after it got dark enough but the other two were allowed to range out a bit.
I guess I need to figure how how Juneau broke her brand new light, and need to carry extras when I go on afternoon/evening hikes in case it happens again.
This hike totaled around 13 miles. I ended up taking my shoes off for the last 3 miles or so since they were bugging my feet.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete