January 2013
- Food: $112
- Treats/Chews: $20
- Gear: $9
- Toys:$2
Total: $143
Food.
I spent a lot more on this than I wanted to, but I kept finding good deals on kibbles and meat so... It adds up.
Kibble: First I got a 28.9 pound bag of EVO Red Meat for $35.75. These normally go for closer to $68, so there was no way I was passing that one up. Then I got a small bag each of HALO Surf & Turf, Canidae pureELEMENTS, Solid Gold Wee Bit, and Canyon Creek Chicken for $17 total from Petflow.
Raw: Over the month I picked up various turkey bits for $0.70-$1.80 per pound, two packages of lamb breast for I think $1.33 per pound, some ground beef for $1.40-$2 per pound, A pork shoulder for $1.10 per pound, and the baby beef for $10.
Treats/Chews.
I got 20 6 inch bullysticks from Petflow for $20.
Gear.
Six lights that attach to a collar for $1.50 each from Petflow. (three red, one pink, one blue, and one white)
Toys.
Two footlong rope toys from Walfart for $1 each. (one blue, one pink)
Thankfully that's it for January! Glad this month is gone so I don't keep running that total up. For the month of February I hope to not spend any money on food, since I've got more than enough for all three dogs for a while.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete