We were there until 7 something or other.
The best part was the very beginning. I saw, for the first time, a Basenji named Helios.
The Basenji was very nice and got along great with Conker. The woman who owned him was fun to talk to and really liked Conker. She, like me, prefers primitive dogs and was really drawn to Conker's appearance. I in return loved her Basenji.
After they left we spent a good hour working on recall and other things until some other people showed up. Of the regulars we know, Ellie the Pit Bull, Hank the Hound dog, the Westies, Midnight the Lab and River the Catahoula mix showed up.
We also saw Cleo the Boxer/Pit mix, a Miniature Australian Shepherd named Rocket, an Australian Shepherd Irish/Wolfhound mix named Shadow, A Pit Bull/Australian Shepherd mix named Jack, a Pomeranian/Jack Russell mix (awesome little dog) and a few others who's breeds I can't remember.
It was overall a fun day. Much better than lounging around the house all day.
Pictures of the Basenji or it didn't happen!!
ReplyDeletePfff that's mean! I didn't take any pictures because I was too busy talking. I tend to only take pictures when nobody's talking or at least talking to me. I'll try to get some next time I see him.
ReplyDelete=) I was just ribbin' ya. I'm always excited to see other Basenjis though, online and in person. So I was curious.
ReplyDelete