Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Yummers

So far the Girls LOVE Taste of the Wild!  I think this is great and hope their preferences will help Mom keep them on it after I move out (if I move out?)

The Taste of the Wild is the smaller darker kibbles.  Pedigree the larger kind.  I won't touch the Pedigree since it's so nasty but the Taste of the Wild I will if I have to.  I personally just don't like touching dog food but didn't have a problem with Conker's Orijen when he was on it since it wasn't greasy at all. 

Sasha approoved.  Look at how she ate the Taste of the Wild first.

Juneau approved as well!  She also ate the Taste of the Wild first but when she had picked most of it out she looked up at me then at her bowl and didn't want to eat the Pedigree.  But since it's only day two she has to in order to avoid stomach upsets.  Which I doubt they'll have since you can feed them about anything without problems.  Rock solid stomachs on these dogs... I hope.

I hope this will help Sasha's weight problem.  I've been trying to get her weight down by feeding her less and exercising her more but she's somehow kept it on.  I think she might have dropped... nothing.  She weighed 70 pounds when I first got here and should be topping out at 55, not 70.

No comments:

Post a Comment