Younger-taller brother who is visiting for the summer is messing Conker up. How? He allows Conker to beg, something I had almost gotten rid of. He allows Conker to lick, obsessively, another thing I'd almost gotten rid of. He grabs, picks up and pets Conker, who, DOES NOT want to be touched by younger-taller brother.
Does younger-taller brother listen to me when I tell him no to do these things? No.
He argues.
Now Conker begs, licks, and shies away from strangers. He will follow people with food around and sit very close to them and stare. If he doesn't get food, he'll begin to lick them and not stop. On walks, when we happen upon strangers he will shy away or run. The last one is really getting on my nerves.
Conker's got that stranger fear issue I've been working REALLY hard to sort out. I don't want him to seek out strangers, or want to be pet, I just don't want him to try to escape. And I'd gotten him about to that point, and now he's slipping back again. The other day we walked past a woman who he's walked by before without incident and freakin bolted away from her. She didn't even know he was there.
All because of younger-taller brother. He's really beginning to piss me off, and he's barely been here a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment