Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yesterday was shower day

Post shower Shiba expects food.
Yesterday I decided that Conker smelled a little funky and decided to give him a bath.  But when your bathtub looks like this, that's not really possible.  So I gave him a shower instead.
We lack one of those nifty hand-held showerheads that mount up when you're not spraying people who might be in the bathroom while you're showering and after a quick moment of sizing up the 3x3 shower, I decided I smelled a little funky too.

I really wish I'd gotten some pictures 'cause it was really funny.
Imagine me, a 22 year old person holding Conker, the 10 month Shiba, in the shower.  He wasn't all too happy about it but he's not your typical Shiba and the worst he tried to do was climb onto my shoulder so he could bite the showerhead.  His least favorite part was when I had to flip him over so I could rinse off his underbelly.

Conker's first shower was, much to my surprise, a success.  After rubbing some of the water off him he shook several times then got a thorough toweling which he really enjoyed.  Afterwards he got to lay on my bed and chew on his cow hoof.
I'll wear a bathing suit next time so I can get some pictures and not scare nobody with my nekkedness.  Because soaked shower Shibas are hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. I agree wet shiba inu are funny! Saya is so fluffy, but when wet she looks so skinny compared to when fluffy.

    Conker behaved well from the sounds of it.

    Saya will whine a bit and if water too cold for her liking she screams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word to the wise... not all shiba's are shower compatible.... After tonight I will have the scars to prove it. I thought Sakura would like it since she likes rain... but no. Back to the regular 2 needed to keep her in baths.

    ReplyDelete