Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blog Plugs

I've added quite a few blogs to the lists and since I have never done this before, I figured I'd "introduce" a couple of them, since some of them are pretty new.


Eat Play Love
A blog with a long-haired Shiba inu! This blog is about Maya, her diet and a couple things like Agility class.

Carnivore Cafè
As you can probably tell, this blog is about carnivorous-type home-made dog food. Has a couple interesting posts here and there, has been around for about five months.


Dobermann Daze
Written by a Dobermann owner. This blog isn't as much of a pet blog as it is a dog blog. Touches on subjects such as dog laws and breeding.

Exercise Finished
An entertaining blog (that's been around for a couple years) with things pertaining to Obedience, a bit of Agility, and some training here and there. And random things like raccoons and "The Farmer" shooting them.

Just Another Dog Blog
Lots of agility, photos, and some other things.

K9 instinct
A new blog about raw feeding, natural... whatever it's called, and some training.

Lehrhund
A good training blog that focuses on positive-reinforcement and the "why's" of training.

Maddie the Coonhound
High-res pictures of Maddie the Coonhound on top of things. Pretty interesting photos here.

Musings of a Biologist and Dog Lover
One of my favorite blogs. This one talks about canine genetics, breeding, interesting plants, biology stuff, and is generally very fun to read. Been around for a while.

Paleo_Pup Chronicles
A new blog about raw-feeding and natural canine health with some gear stuff thrown in.


I have also added a "Vet Blogs" and "Other Blogs" sections. Go check them out if you haven't already!

2 comments: