| Venison, yumm |
Venison, Rice Flour, Maple Syrup, Garlic Powder, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols.
Guaranteed Analysis:
| Protein | not less than 25% |
| Fat | not less than 5% |
| Fiber | not more than 3% |
| Moisture | not more than 20% |
The ingredients look good. The maple syrup... Dunno about that one or the garlic stuff, but I think it's a small enough amount that it can't hurt to give.
Conker really likes these.
| This is darker than the real thing. |
Ingredients:
Beef, Rice Flour, Maple Syrup, Salt, Garlic Powder, Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherol.
Guaranteed Analysis:
| |||||||||||||
| Again the ingredients look alright. Keep in mind that all of these do contain a grain, rice, so if you don't give grains then don't buy them. | |||||||||||||
Like the venison type, Conker loves these. The Girls do too. I probably won't buy them too often due to the price unless I find them for $2.50 again. They are simple to carry around and can easily be busted up into smaller pieces for training. They don't crumble very much so it won't leave a ton of crumbs in your pocket. They kinda smell good too, but then again they don't, so you might want to put them in a treat pouch instead of your pocket if you don't want your clothes smelling like it. |
I just cannot tell you how much I LOVE your blog and all the care you give your dogs. The food is astonishing. I give my dogs very similar. how do i email you? thx. p.s. i live in the city, so imagine your size dogs and diet and all the toys - and being in an urban location!
ReplyDeleteGo to this page, fill out the form, write your message then send away!
DeleteSaya and Bella loves Zukes treats too.
ReplyDeleteI never knew about these, but I haven't been treat shopping much still got some treats and been using treats I made myself..
Kobi loves the Zuke's venison treat. It's one of the only treats he'll listen for during puppy play. haha..
ReplyDelete