Yep.
Today Conker got:
Some Honest Kitchen Keen and Verve, ground beef, and cottage cheese. And all the regular supplemental craps.
I was able to find some chicken at a nice low price, .69 cents a pound which is cheap here. Normally sale chicken is .79 or .88 cents a pound. So I grabbed a 10 pound bag of quarters and stuffed it into the freezer. I wish I had a chest freezer, I'd have gotten three or four bags instead of just one. Oh well.
I also got a whole chicken (I did pay a bit more for it but I like whole chickens, they're fun) and some sardines for $1 a tin.
Though I've still got quite a bit of Honest Kitchen left (1 pound of Keen, 1 pound 5 ounces of Verve) Conker will be eating mainly raw foods for a bit because that 10 pound bag of chicken is taking up a lot of room and I need to free up some space. I've got about 6 days of stuff already made up and that takes up space as well since I used tupperwares for that.
I need a chest freezer.
No comments:
Post a Comment