Them chicken quarters are nice. This is the first time I've gotten them, and I think I'll be buying them a lot more often now. So easy to portion up compared to a whole chicken. (Strange sounding, but it's true for me.) It really is too bad that we don't have a chest freezer. That would really come in handy.
Last night I made up nine meals for Conker (one is not shown) and one each for Juneau and Sasha that consist of roughly 1/2 chicken and 1/2 pork with the usuals thrown in. Not pictured is the oat-based food that accompanies these. I don't really make that in advanced.
I will write a more detailed post on the oat-foods sometime soon.
I like chicken quarters too. :D
ReplyDeleteThey usually come with a bit of chicken kidney can't buy those it seems. hehe
Saya usually eats the whole quarter sometimes she leaves a bit.
Chest freezer does help I share with my parent's I want my own though hard to really stock up when good deal comes..