Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Ruff Wear: TurnUp

The other toy I got when I ordered some stuff from Altrec was a Ruff Wear TurnUp!

 I ordered the older discontinued kind in green for $7.49. They normally retail for around $10.

Juneau instantly decided the TurnUp was hers. She took it and carried it around with her and refused to let Conker touch it, much to his great annoyance.

The TurnUp is made from the same durable rubber that Ruff Wear uses with it's other toys. It's hollow in the middle and can be used like a Kong or similar toy that you can put kibbles or treats into. I wouldn't put wet food or stuff like that in it though, the openings are kinda small.

This toy is really easy to use. It's easy to grip and throw and it's odd shape and rubber material makes it bounce allover the place. It can get some pretty good air if it hits the ground right. And bounce over the fence into the neighbor's blackberry bushes.

 It's pretty durable too. Juneau has chewed on it quite a bit (I try not to let her do that) and so far she hasn't ruined any part of it yet.

Juneau loves playing with this toy. Since it bounces all over and sometimes pretty high, she can get it before Conker does who is a tyrant when it comes to playing with the same toy as another dog.

Something I find really fun is that the TurnUp can fit into a standard ChuckIt! This means I can give this thing a good heave and watch as Juneau really has to race to get it. That makes this one of my favorite dog toys when it comes to versatility.

Overall the TurnUp is a good toy. Durable, fun, able to be used in more than one way. If you can find it for a good price, I recommend you buy it. It's well worth what I paid for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment