Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Coot Feet

They are rather interesting looking.

Unfortunately I did not get the chance to go out hunting again before waterfowl season ended so these are the last two I've got.

Conker still wants nothing to do with them, so they will live in the freezer for a bit. Along with the unspectacular wings that I plan on using with Juneau for retriever training.

1 comment:

  1. Funny Conker. Saya went through some picky phases she would refuse kidney or beef and would eat it if tiny bit was on my finger lol luckily she got over it she also didn't like heart or tongue, but now loves it.

    Bella she is really picky she hates pheasant wouldn't eat it, didn't like goose, but after keep offering it to her she started to like it and ate it with no issue.

    I gave her rabbit surprisingly she liked it took her while to eat it though.

    Saya when she got her first rabbit after it froze for a bit she was unsure she acted like she did when she was new to raw, but after I took bit of fur off to reveal meat she dug in.

    ReplyDelete