Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

More Computer Trouble

So, uh, the computer has finally had it. It caught a virus that attached itself to some root files (that I was not aware of) and when I ran the spyware stuff and deleted it, it deleted the files as well. It's stuck in a loop when I try to boot it and will get to the "Windows loading" page but will restart at the beginning again after that. It will not boot in safe or any other mode (freezes up) so it's actually dead this time.
Updates will still occur, but will be less frequent and with shittastical pictures, if I even put them up. Photoshop is not present on the computer I will use which is why pictures will suck.

Anywho, I am waiting for my brother to send me the installation cd's, dunno if they are for mine or his, so I can fix one of the computers and use it.

This is so much fun.  </sarcasm>

No comments:

Post a Comment