Conker was a pest while I was making oats for me and the Girls (his was made yesterday).
Bruh, bruh bruh, BRUH!
Finally got the oats done, mixed and cooled, added raw ingredients then carried the bowls outside.
BRUH BRUH BRUH BRUH BRUH BRUH!
| Sasha's chicken is mutilated, Juneau's cut up to keep her in one spot |
Sasha always sits RIGHT IN FRONT of me and scoots forwards every half second. She leaves no room to put a bowl. She tries to eat before I give her the okay.
Conker attempts to commandeer each bowl until he is given his. He must perform sits, downs, and waits so he calms down a bit or he'll kill himself eating, even if other dogs aren't present.
| This would have been a disaster when I first moved back in |
| Juneau munching her chicken |
My computer is being a piece of shit right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment