Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Two Weeks Update

Took Juneau into the vet today. Her mouth is looking good, healing up nicely. There's a couple sutures still left but they will dissolve soon, in a week or so.

I was given some dog toothpaste that came with a fingerbrush, and a chew thing. Not sure what the chew is, but it supposedly helps create a coat over the teeth to protect against tartar buildup? It looks like a mix between a pig ear and a dried yam. They are made by Virbrac Animal Health, C.E.T. Home Dental Care somethingorother. A small information sheet with pictures of nasty dog teeth was also in the bag. I should give that one to Mom.
Oh, and I was given some propaganda about Royal Canin's "special" dental diet. Thanks, but I'm gonna pass on that one.

I'm probably going to use the toothpaste on Juneau a couple times but mainly use it with Sasha. She's the one who needs more attention given to her teeth.

1 comment:

  1. We've used those C.E.T. dental chews before. They're all right. The dogs like 'em, anyway. It's the only beefhide we give.

    ReplyDelete